The Standard in Security Ratings
BitSight provides businesses with daily security ratings that objectively measure a company’s security performance to transform the way they manage risk.
Reduce Your Security Risk
Learn how Security Ratings can help you identify, quantify and mitigate security risk in this BrightTalk webinar.
- Learn how BitSight empowers customers with the insight needed to quantify and mitigate third party security risk.
- BitSight shows how the impact of a data breach extends far beyond the compromised organization and into their partner networks.
- This BitSight Insights report examines the differences in security effectiveness ratings for the Finance, Technology, Energy and Retail industries over the course of one year.
- Read about how a global financial services firm is using BitSight to manage vendor risk.
- Mike Rothman of Securosis discusses methods for assessing and quantifying information security risk in third party networks.
- M. Eric Johnson, Dean of Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management, discusses how security risk can be quantified.
In the Headlines
A Revolutionary Concept in Two Minutes
BitSight's unique outside-in approach is doing for technology risk what credit ratings have done for financial risk. Give us two minutes and we’ll change the way you think about risk.
Join Our Team
We want smart people—really smart people—who are hardworking, adventurous, and driven to build something extraordinary. Eccentricity is a plus. Click here to see job openings.